The Ultimate Office Moving Checklist
by the Best Office Movers
Here’s the ultimate office moving checklist by the best office movers, My Moovers:
Six Weeks to Moving Day:
Your new office space should be measured for new furniture design and layouts!
Four Weeks to Moving Day:
- Have your new office surveyed by the moving company.
- Ask your office movers if they could advice you on the layout and design to make the best use of your new office space.
- If the need arises, order for new furniture and make sure to confirm with the furniture providers to deliver it at least a week before you move.
- Contact My Moovers, the best office relocation solutions in Melbourne and get a fixed quote.
- Have new electronics and phone lines arranged?
Three Weeks to Moving Day:
- Make sure that all your existing suppliers are informed about your move so that everyone from your daily milk deliveries to your maintenance engineers can cancel out everything.
- Ensure that you order new stationary with the new business address and organize the change of address notifications so they are ready to send.
Two Weeks to Moving Day:
- Have all your broadband and phone lines put in while the office is still empty.
- A postal redirect should be set up for the move date.
- Make sure that you have all the essentials in place and check if the kitchen and bathroom facilities are working.
One Week Before Move:
- Have My Moovers supply and deliver your moving boxes – we offer a packing service for you, so your employees can continue to work for as long as possible.
- Ensure that your IT Company sets up all the necessary servers, cables and wiring.
- Has your old workplace cleaned so that it is in good condition for new occupants?
We know that moving offices can be extremely hectic and time-consuming. However, if you plan things ahead and follow this guide, you can ensure successful office relocation. Leave your move in the safe and capable hands of My Moovers – Movers Melbourne.
Read our articles about removalists checklists, packing tips & Office Movers in Melbourne:-
6 Brilliant Ways to Stay Organized – the best Furniture Removals Rosebud