Hire Professional Moving Company or Removalist
for your Perfect Move in
Melbourne, Sydney, and Interstate
Moving can be a stressful event and hiring a Professional Moving Company or Removalists can be just the same if you don’t know where to start. Like most people the search starts with typing in Google, “moving company near me”, and then a heap of moving companies pop up. How do you decide which one to choose?
How do you know they won’t break your stuff, charge more than agreed, not show up on your moving day or simply load your stuff into a truck and disappear? Fortunately, you can avoid these nightmares with a little knowledge and research time.
Here are some great tips on how to find a professional moving company or removalist,
- First, how far are you moving your belongings? If you’re relocating Interstate then you want to hire a moving company/removalist experienced in moving across state lines. If on the other hand, you are moving from one neighborhood to another, look for a moving company in Melbourne or Sydney that is experienced in local moves.
- Get recommendations. Ask friends, coworkers, and even local real estate agents who they have used before and who they recommend is the most trusted and best moving company.
- Get an estimate. Depending on how much stuff you have to move it might be best to get an in-house estimate of how much your move will cost. Don’t rely on any estimates that are too vague; this is where you can find yourself getting charged more on your moving day. Make sure the estimate is in writing and if the moving company/removalist guarantees the rate that it is noted on the quote.
- Do some research on how long the moving company/removalist has been in busy for and also read reviews.
- Make sure the moving company/removalist has the appropriate public liability and vehicle insurance policies. You can simply ask the company to provide you with that information and if they don’t then you know to stay clear of them.
- Now that you have done your research and you have selected a professional moving company/removalist, ensure all the details regarding your move are very clearly provided in writing to the moving company; all dates, times, pick up and drop off location and the number of belongings they will be moving, etc. are all points you want to confirm.
We, at My Moovers, have over 20 years experience in the industry as a professional moving company/removalist. We service all suburbs of Melbourne and Sydney and Interstate and will go above and beyond to make your move as stress-free as possible. Our professional and friendly staff are here to help you with all your questions and needs.
We offer free in-home quotes and have a full range of packing and wrapping materials available for purchase for your convenience. Our fleet of vehicles will accommodate any size of the move and have all the appropriate public liability and vehicle insurance policies. So when searching in Google “moving company near me” be sure to give My Moovers a call at 1300 979 997. You won’t be disappointed!